Event Not Displaying Publicly
If customers can't find your event by searching through the Showpass site, on the homepage. Then chances are, you have to change your event visibility, here are our settings:
- “Public” means everyone can see it and it’s listed on our site
- “Visible to Public Only" the event is listed on our site but sellers in your network cannot see the event in their box office
- "Visible to Sellers Only” means that only sellers in your network can see the event in their box office
- “Hidden” keeps the event off of all listings until you change it
If your event is one of the bottom two, then it will not be searchable through our site.
Event Says No Ticket Types Available
If people can find the event, but aren't able to purchase tickets then here's what you'll need to do.
Change Ticket Visibility
Like events, we allow you to have ticket visibility
- “Public” means everyone can see the ticket
- “Visible to Public Only" the ticket can be seen on the event page sellers in your network cannot see it in their box office
- "Visible to Sellers Only” means that only sellers in your network can see the ticket in their box office
- “Hidden” means that the ticket is completely hidden and can only be seen by people editing the event
Change Sale Times
If your visibility is set to Public or Visible to Public Only and you still can't see your ticket, there may be a sale time.
Start Time: immediate
End Time: the start of the event
Often what happens, is that the Sale End Time has passed so your ticket is no longer live. To change this, select the gear next to the ticket.
A dialogue box will open up, and you'll want to go scroll down to the Sale Starts On: and Sale Ends On: section.
Select Add Sale End Time to adjust this time.
** Please note, tickets cannot be sold after an event has ended
Then select Okay at the bottom of the dialogue, and then Save the event.
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen.