Finding the Events
All of your events and products are listed in the first column. The next 5 upcoming events are listed so you may need to search for a specific event if you have more than a few listed.
Once you've found the event, select the drop down next to the ticket type you want to sell to adjust the quantity.
Please note, expanding your screen will allow you to see 3 columns for easy viewing
Here, you will enter the buyer’s name, email address and phone number.
Optional delivery methods are listed next to payment types, with email being the most used, followed by print.
- Email sends the receipt and tickets to your buyers email.
- Print downloads them to your computer so you can print them off on a local printer.
- Scan card allows you to store the ticket onto a magnetized card
You can select different options for both the ticket and receipt.
You have the option between:
- Credit: Service fees will be charged (unless they are absorbed by the organizer) and requires the customer's credit card details
- Cash: No service fees will be charged and no additional details are required
- Complimentary: The entire cart will be free. Please note, that this option is limited to the people who have the Advanced Box Office employee permission.
- Creating an Event
- How do I categorize my event?
- Creating Facebook Events
- Adding an Organization as an External Seller
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon in the bottom right of your screen