You can create discount codes for your customers by clicking on the Discounts button on the top right of your event management page.
From there, you can create a new code by clicking on the New Discount tab.
You need to specify the following:
- Code: What your code is going to be that customers will have to enter (eg. 2FOR1)
- Description: Description customers will see after entering the discount code
- Percentage: The percentage discount (Between 1%-100%) or dollar amount discount
- Total Limit: The amount of times that it can be used in total
- Limit Per User: The amount of times that it can be used by one user
- Discount Starts/Ends on: The time span the discount code will be active
You will then have to choose which events that you'd like the discount code to apply to! You can select Apply to certain ticket types (and further specify which event & ticket type by hitting the red x to turn to a green check mark) or Apply to all ticket types (which applies to all current live events & future events you will make).
Press Save and your code will be enabled!
This option is available if it has been enabled when you're creating a New Event under the Social Sharing tab. This option provides customers the ability to share the event during checkout to receive a discount. You are able to customize the share discount.
Before the customer pays for their tickets, they will have the ability to select Share this event for the share discount you enabled for the event. See example:
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen.