** You will need Edit Venue Info and Manage Financials employee permissions to make these changes.
You can manage financial settings on three levels or priority
- Ticket Type
- Product Attribute
First Priority: Ticket Type & Product Attribute Settings
- Custom values set for ticket types or products will always take priority over products/events and organization settings
Second Priority: Event & Product Settings
- Custom values set for events and products will take priority over organization settings
- Updating event/product settings will only update ticket types or product attributes which do not have custom settings.
Third Priority: Organization Settings
- Custom values set for your organization will be applied to all events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.
- Updating organization settings will only affect events, products, ticket types, and product attributes which do not have custom settings.
- Absorbing Service Fees
- Organization Tax Settings
- Adjustable Kickbacks
- Seller Commissions
- Refunding/ Voiding Tickets & Products
- How do I get paid for my event?
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen.