Finding the Events
All of your events and products are listed in the first column. Only the next five upcoming events are listed, so you may need to search for a specific event if you have more than five.
Once you've found the event, select the number of tickets you want to sell by using the drop down arrow.
Please note, expanding your screen will allow you to see 3 columns for easy viewing
Here you will enter the buyer’s name, email address and phone number.
Optional delivery methods are listed next to payment types, we recommend the email option to save paper!
- 'Print' downloads the tickets to your computer so you can print them off on a local printer.
- 'Email' sends the receipt and tickets directly to your buyers email.
- 'Scan card' allows you to store the ticket onto a magnetized card.
You can select different options for both the ticket and receipt.
The options are:
- Credit: Requires the customer's credit card details. Service fees will be charged (unless they are absorbed by the organizer).
- Cash: No service fees will be charged and no additional details are required.
- Complimentary: The entire cart will be free. Please note, that this option is limited to the people who have the Advanced Box Office employee permission.
- Log-in to your account and select Sell Inventory
- Scroll to your event or search for your event by selecting the magnifying glass in the upper right
- To Add Tickets: Click on the right of the ticket type
- To Remove Tickets: Click on the left of the ticket type
- To Add Products: Select the Products tab on the bottom of the page
- Select Subtotal
- Adjust the quantity by selecting the pen & paper icon under the ticket/product
- Choose either Credit, Cash or Complimentary
- Choose your email options (by default Email Tickets and Email Receipt will be selected)
- Press Confirm
- Enter the buyer's name, email address, phone number and any additional payment info before hitting Process Order
- If you get a green Success Message, the order has been processed
- Creating an Event
- How do I categorize my event?
- Creating Facebook Events
- Adding an Organization as an External Seller
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon in the bottom right of your screen