Finding Your Tickets in Your Account
You can log back into your profile on our website, and then access the Purchases section underneath the drop down from your name on the top right of the screen.
From here, you'll see the tickets that are associated with your account, and you can download them from here.
Tickets Section is Empty
Logged in Incorrectly
If your Tickets section is showing up as empty, you may be logged in to a different account than the one you bought tickets with. We recommend checking the name, and then logging out and back in, making sure to type in all your information carefully.
Logged in with Facebook
If you used Facebook to log in when you originally bought the tickets, do so again to make sure you can find the right tickets associated with the account.
Still Can't Find Tickets
If all else fails there is a chance there was an error made when entering the email address that you bought the tickets with. Let us know and we'll look into it for you and make sure that you get your tickets.
- What if the tickets I want to buy aren’t showing up in my cart?
- How do I use a discount code?
- Can I checkout without using Facebook? I don't want to create an account.
- How do I get my tickets?
- I bought a ticket in the form of a scan card, where can I check that it's for the right event?
- Do I have to print my tickets? Can I use my phone?
- The name on the ticket doesn't match the person that's going to use it! Can I change it?
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen