Upon completion of the checkout process, the tickets you've bought will be sent as a PDF attachment to the email address that you signed up with.
- If you bought the tickets on Facebook or used your Facebook account to log in, they'll be sent to the email address associated with your Facebook account.
- If you entered different information upon checkout, they will be sent to the email address you specified.
You can then save them on your device or print them off and show them at the door, either way works for us!
You'll always be able to log back into your Showpass account and find your tickets under Purchases within your profile. Your profile can be found by clicking your name in the top right hand corner of the screen. That way if you lose or delete the email confirmation, or make a mistake when entering the email address when ordering, you'll still be able to access your tickets.
- What if the tickets I want to buy aren’t showing up in my cart?
- Can I purchase tickets without a credit card?
- How do I use a discount code?
- Can I checkout without using Facebook? I don't want to create an account.
- I bought a ticket in the form of a scan card, where can I check that it's for the right event?
- The name on the ticket doesn't match the person that's going to use it! Can I change it?
- Help! I can't find my tickets! My Purchases says 'No Tickets Found'!
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen.