Your browser or device may have a cookie blocker, which stops our site from storing the information on what you’re trying to purchase and putting it in your cart.
This frequently occurs when you're trying to purchase tickets from a work computer or other devices with high security settings. Allowing cookies from our site (see guide below for help on how to do this), or changing the browser usually fixes the issue. We recommend using our app or Google Chrome or Firefox for the best results.
If all else fails, switch to another device and try again.
After this has been done, the tickets will remain in your shopping cart and you can proceed to checkout and get ready for the event!
How to Enable Cookies
Tickets in Other Customer's Carts
If you're getting a message that all tickets are in other customer's carts, this generally means that the event is about to be sold out and the last few tickets are in the process of being purchased.
Our carts tend to expire after 8-10 minutes of inactivity so there's a chance that they may not be purchased. If the tickets are sold out and you're wondering if the organizer is going to release more, your best bet is to get in touch with them directly.
- How do I use a discount code?
- Do I have to print my tickets? Can I use my phone?
- How do I get my tickets?
- Help! I can't find my tickets! My Purchases says 'No Tickets Found'!
- I bought a ticket in the form of a scan card, where can I check that it's for the right event?
- The name on the ticket doesn't match the person that's going to use it! Can I change it?
Need more help? Chat with us by selecting the red icon on the bottom right of your screen